First Hampshire & Dorset Enthusiasts Forums

Full Version: Forum Member Robert Jeffries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good morning Moderators,

Can somebody look at Bob`s account please - he appears to have been locked out, and has not been able to access the Forum for a number of weeks.

His e-mail address is:
   r.jeffries[removed by mods]@btinternet.com

Cheers
Simon N.

Mod note: edited email address to obscure.
I've tried 3 different ways of searching for him but can't find any existence of him. I'll let one of the more experienced members of the forum have a rummage.
Matt did a cull of inactive members in August - in theory only removing people who signed up over 2 years ago and hadn't viewed the forum since the day they joined. It is possible Bob was chopped in error (assuming he has been reading messages within the last 2 years).
Both James & Matt have more knowledge of what goes on behind the public facing bits of the forum than Pompeyfan or me so I defer to any comment they have but failing anything else, like Pompeyfan I can see no trace of Bob being a member, I suggest he registers as a new member.
Sorted Smile Have PM'd Simon and emailed Robert.

M.
(Sun, 30 October 2016, 12:35)Matt Wrote: [ -> ]Sorted Smile  Have PM'd Simon and emailed Robert.

M.

Thanks Matt!

Cheers
Simon N.
Not a problem sir - happy to help.

M.
Free Web Hosting