First Hampshire & Dorset Enthusiasts Forums

Full Version: Forum Ads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I've had no reoccurrence of the pop-up ads on my PC or iPhone Smile
Nothing here either, laptop & phone both OK
Good news then - I'll put it down to the fact that there's so much garbage/crapware on Charl's pink thing - more toolbars and 'experience enhancing' software than you can shake a bat at so it's probably stemming from there), and as for background services ... sheesh. Just seemed odd that said adverts appeared when checking this site and no others - so alarms bells started ringing.

Thanks chaps - feedback much appreciated, as always.

M.
Dear all,

Is anyone else having the return of the forum ads? A banner across the top only loaded up on some pages? Both on Google chrome and my ipad.

All the best,
James
Yes I am started approx. 12 o'clock yesterday.
Yes here too!
Yeah. I need to renew the subscription to kill the. I'll sort it later.

M.
Hi Matt Just to confirm still have Advert block at top of opening screen prior to hitting "Login In", when in Forum before going to a topic nothing at top of screen.
Hmm. This requires a bit of investigation. Before I start shouting (again) at our hosts, is anyone else seeing ads/banners/bouncy things of any sort? If so, where? This could just be my gateway caching things (I'll wipe that in a minute).

M.
Hi Matt.

The banner ads had disappeared from the home page this morning but have since re-appeared. For reference and using an internet connection to a laptop.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Free Web Hosting